Today I got my program to run again but I added a graphing feature so that when the coordinates are plugged in, it creates and array of velocities where each element becomes a Y coordinate vs. a time (X coordinate). Then I created a best fit line based on these values. When I was done, Kamran had completed his program to read out of the text file and create an array of coordinates. It should have been easy to mesh the two programs however, unfortunately, a Canopy error appeared in that it cannot find the text file that was picked out. That problem still has not been solved unfortunately and is very annoying. I also tried out Raul’s project which is turning out very nice.