Today was more productive than yesterday because I got though all the errors I encountered and was even able to make a graph that looks like the one on the poster outside(aside from the smoothness and the predictive part). It was very exciting but now I’m working on how to split up the data set into the multiple trials but still keep all the information organized. I came up with a solution but unfortunately it was so inefficient that I couldn’t even finish running the program. Thus, another problem for tomorrow. Today I also traveled to the Visual Perception Lab to be a test subject. I tried my best to get out of it because I had a lot of work that I needed to do but eventually I had to go and be tested. Unfortunately, it was just as boring as I expected but at least it was fun because I began to obnoxiously complain just to bother Lizzy.