Week 3- Wednesday

Standard

Unfortunately, today was more tedious than productive.  For the majority of today my lab coworkers (who were very helpful) and I tried to load all of the packages into the Vizard IDE.  Tkinter caused us the most trouble but eventually the problem was solved.  By this time however, the day was almost done and so I did very little actual programming 😦

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s